Monday, January 20, 2014

Catch up!

I am seriously the worst at blogging! I can never seem to keep up with it. However, I'm going to make a renewed effort to do better.
Here's a little update on life...
1. We had our baby! Tatum was born on October 13. We are in love with her! She is so much fun! Being a mom is hard work, but the reward is more than I imagined it would be.
2. We moved to Oregon for six months so Wayne could help with his dad's concrete company.
3. We are now back in Ephraim (we just can't seem to get away from here) and we are managing some married housing.
4. We just got a calling in our ward to be....I'm not really sure what our title is. But our job is to make a map of where everyone in the ward lives. And to take pictures of everyone to create a ward directory. Neither Wayne or I are good on computers, but we'll figure it all out.
5. Life is AWESOME!
Here are a couple pics of our beautiful baby. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment