Tuesday, May 28, 2013

~Baby Girl~

I haven't blogged in a very long time. Most of that is just due to laziness. But it's also because for the first 3-4 months of this year I wasn't feeling the best, and really didn't do much of anything. In February, Wayne and I found out that we're expecting! I hadn't been feeling very good, and we had been trying, so we figured that had to be it. We were right!
 
 
I'm now 21 weeks along, due October 9th. We found out at our last doctor's appointment that we are having a little girl :) We're very excited! Wayne still thinks it might turn out to be a boy, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl. I had the nurse check a couple times just to be sure.
 

This is our little girl sucking on her thumb :) I've started feeling her move around. It's just little movements, but I love feeling her kick, or poke, or whatever she's doing. I can't wait to see her, and play with her, and see her smile. My belly's getting bigger everyday, and none of my regular pants fit me anymore. But it's worth it. Here I am at 15 and 20 weeks.
 

We are nervous, but so excited for this new phase in our lives. We can't wait to see our little girl!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so exciting!! Congrats girl!:) She is gonna be the cutest!

    ReplyDelete