Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update

This last week for our date we went ice skating. It was more fun than I remember ice skating being the last time I went. I guess it helps that I was with my husband, instead of all the young women in my ward back home. Wayne took quite the fall. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. He wasn't hurt too bad, so I didn't feel too bad laughing as hard as I did. Unfortunately I didn't get it on camera, or I would put it up.
 

Since I last posted, Mollie and Aislinn both had their babies. Mollie had Max on Jan. 23. Aislinn had Peter on Jan. 28. He was a week late so he weighed nine pounds! Big baby! They sure are cute!
 
We got one of Max with both eyes open! He usually has this one eye open, one eye closed thing going on.
 
Baby Pete
 
Here's the two together :) I haven't figured out how to rotate the pictures on here. Sorry! But aren't they so cute!
 
This weekend we're going on a marriage getaway with all the married siblings in my family. It's at Aspen Grove. So I'll post about that next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment