Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Break in Review

The last year has been amazing! I met, fell in love with, and married my best friend. That was definitely the highlight of my year.
 
 
But, a lot of exciting events have taken place in 2012. I finished school (all but one credit. Long story.) Both of my sisters and sister-in-law announced that they would be having babies in 2013, I finished my time on the Institute council and I am so grateful for the blessing it was in my life.
Anyway, 2012 was a great year, and I'm looking forward to many more with Wayne! We managed to avoid the flu until we got back home to Ephraim. A sick husband is no fun. But at least it's before classes have started. That's good I guess. These pics are from our Christmas break. Sorry some of them are blurry.
Temple Square with the fam.


 
 
 
 
 
 Playing the Wii



 Sledding (my camera died so I only got one picture)
Wayne got me 3 goldfish for Christmas! The first one died a couple days later (it's down in the corner) and the other died within the week after Christmas. Pretty sad. So we bought a beta fish :)
His name is Chief.
Bowling! 



We spent New Year's with everyone at Mom and Dad's house.

 

 Watching "How to Train Your Dragon"





We played games and ate a lot of food.
   
                                                                                          Perudo is the worst game ever...
 Confetti at midnight.
 

 
 When we got back to Ephraim we found massive icicles on our apartment building.

 
We had fun with family, and we got to Skype with family in Oregon. Overall, it was a wonderful break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment