Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blogging & Me

I'm not the best at blogging. I tried it a couple years ago, and it didn't work out that well. I think that's because I didn't really have anything interesting or exciting happening in my life. But now, my life is much more exciting, so I figured I would give blogging another try. I'm a little confused as I'm trying to set up my blog, but it's getting there.

I want this blog to be not only about me and my life, but also about my new life as an "old married person." I also want to have posts about crafts I've made, people I admire, things I want to do before I die...otherwise, a blog seems just kind of like Facebook. And that's not what I want. I want to be able to share my thoughts, feelings, and experiences. The good, and sometimes maybe the not so good. Hence, the title "Come What May And Love It." I got if from Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin's talk from General Conference a while ago. He talked about how we all have good times, and bad times in our lives, but we just have to love whatever comes our way. I want to express that kind of attitude in what I post.

So...here's to a new start with blogging! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment